Thank you for looking at my details page. Please ask additional questions about these details using the Contact page.
© BLOG POSTS: Blog posts are intellectual property.
Please DO share blog posts and encourage others to join the community here! However, sharing does NOT mean copying. Sharing in the cyber-world means sharing a highlight from the post and then linking back to this blog. The share link makes this easy to do.
Copying, modifying, or distributing content from this blog is not allowed without permission; use the Contact page to ask permission.
© PHOTOS: All photos are copyright Shane Hansell and/or Julie Hansell, and may not be used without permission.
When reading or commenting on this blog, you agree to these terms:
- To understand this site, please review the About page. As the owner of this site, I am sharing personal experiences and ideas I have learned from others. I am a regular person just like you. I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL.
- Please consult professionals when making decisions based on things you read on the internet or in books. This is not a site offering medical or any other professional advice. All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. There is no guarantee of accuracy or completeness. The owner of this site is not liable for any loss, injury, or damage related to viewing the information on this site.
- Your comments are public and can be read by anyone. Your words could be referenced or quoted in future blogs and other writing, typically using your first name or your moniker. If you have unique privacy needs, then use the email option on the Contact page and begin your email with your privacy concerns.
- Comments may be deleted when they conflict with the goals of this website. The goals of this website are described on the About page.
- Links to outside websites are provided for the reader’s convenience and are not endorsements. Outside sites may not have been thoroughly scrutinized and may change regularly. Clicking on links may allow the outside site to advertise to you.
- Children must obtain parental permission before sharing any personal info on any website, including this one.
E-mail addresses submitted on this website will be used to send email updates related to this blog.
E-mail addresses submitted on this website will not be sold or shared with anyone else outside of what is legally necessary.